Make a claim
We hope that your trip goes smoothly, but if something unexpected happens Cover-More Travel Insurance will be there to help.
You'll find all the information you need about travel insurance claims right here. Once you have made a claim we will respond within 10 working days of receiving all necessary documentation. If you have additional questions about the claims process, or about a specific claim that you've made, please feel free to contact us at 0800 500 248 or email email@example.com
Emergency assistance when & where you need it
If you need assistance our emergency assistance hotlines are available 24-hours a day. When you call, please provide a contact number we can call you back on and your policy number.
Emergency contact numbers:
|If you are calling from:||Use this emergency number:|
|USA/Canada||1855 306 9807|
|United Kingdom||0800 151 0144|
|New Zealand||0800 167 011|
|Other Countries||+61 (2) 8907 5597|
To fax any information, use this number: +61 (2) 9954 6250.
If you experience difficulty contacting us from any of the country-specific numbers above, please call
+61 (2) 8907 5597.
Do you have a hearing or speech impairment?
If you require assistive communication via the Relay New Zealand to contact our emergency assistance team – please download the TexMee* app.
*The TexMee App is a mobile phone solution for people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment
It's quick and easy to lodge a claim with our online claims centre – provide requested information, upload supporting documents and review your details. Don't worry! You can save and return to an incomplete claim for up to 28 days.
Claims can be submitted while you’re travelling. If we receive all the required supporting documentation, our claims team may be able to finalise the claim, allowing you to keep travelling and utilise your claim payment while on your trip. All you need to get started is your policy number.
Download a claim form
1. Download and complete the relating claim form:
- Domestic Travel Claim Form (PDF) (travel within New Zealand)
- International Travel Claim Form (PDF) (travel outside New Zealand)
- Rental Vehicle Excess Claim Form (PDF)
2. Add your supporting documentation (listed on each claim form).
3. Make a copy for your records.
4. Send your original claim form and all supporting documents to:
- Mail: Air New Zealand Claims, C/o Cover-More Claims Department PO Box 105 203, Auckland 1143
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org